Speaker: Donnie Baker
Donnie is a seasoned programmer. Meanwhile teaches programming at a University in the US. He will be taking us a dive into assembler and virtual machines this Saturday.
1. A overview of computer architecture.
2. Introduction to Assembling language
3. A walk through of how programming language is compiled, and how it connects to assembling language, and further into machine code.
4. Why is it still worthy to learn such low level programming language nowdays?
5. A peek into Functions of Compiler, Assembler and Virtual machines
6. How assembling language takes in our writtten code,eg, C,C#,PHP, translate it and communicates to machine code?
7. Demo, and Hands on coding coding
Event Page: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/sprouting-into-assembling-language-tickets-144150898217#
Produced by Engineers.SG
Recorded by: Michael
Invite Link: http://bit.ly/techsavvy-telegram