Speaker(s): Harshit Dwivedi (New Delhi)
This talk will showcase the functionalities and technical implementation of the Open Event Android App Generator Project and introduce participants to the components. Furthermore we will show how we established an agile workflow and developers taking ownership in a team that communicates over 5 timezones and across continents.
* Goal of the app
* What are the features of the app and generator
* What other components and APIs exist
* We will show the capabilities of the apk-generator by creating a new event on the eventyay server and creating a customized Android app for it!
* What is our workflow in the project and how do we use the issue tracker
* What are the best practices in the project
* How does our agile approach encourage developers to take ownership of the project?
* How can newcomers join the project and how can developers make use of it
(Type: Talk | Track: Web & Mobile | Room: Fermi (Floor 3))
Event Page: http://2017.fossasia.org
Produced by Engineers.SG
Help us caption & translate this video!