Speaker: Dat Hoang
In this topic, I share info on how our WPML team organises, works and improves over time, and so earns the love and loyalty of our customers.
I will discuss the following points in detail:
- How the support should be defined
- Why proper training is a good investment
- How the appropriate team structure gives clients quick and accurate solutions
- How to make it easier for clients (languages, time zones, searching – self-help, erratas, etc)
- What makes a good support policy
- Why you need to have the statistics
- How progressive improvement identifies us, not as being simply good, but as being the best
- Some of my own personal experiences in dealing with clients
About the speaker:
Dat Hoang lives in Vietnam, but works with a truly global remote team, OnTheGoSystems, as a WPML supporter. He focuses on helping his clients, and writing documents to make their multilingual sites thrive.
Dat’s involvement with WordPress runs deep. He organizes and frequently speaks at the Saigon (Vietnam) WordPress meetup group. He is also a translation validator and contributor to the Vietnamese WordPress.
When the laptop is closed, he enjoys travelling and shooting photos.
Event Page: https://2016.singapore.wordcamp.org/
Produced by Engineers.SG
Help us caption & translate this video!