Speaker: Paul Lorett B. Amazona
Abstract: The Sense HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi, made especially for the Astro Pi mission – went to the International Space Station in December 2015.
The Sense HAT has an 8×8 RGB LED matrix, a five-button joystick and includes a number of sensors.
He will be sharing about the following:
1. Introduction to Sense HAT
2. A quick demo on its various sensors/features
3. Share some personal mini projects I've done with it.
- Python newbie: picked up python recently so that he can also start sharing something with the python community
- MOOC enthusiast: took quite a number of online courses over the past years from edx, coursera, etc
- Meetup junkie: member of around 247 meetups; attends meetups almost every week;
- Tech hobbyist: recently been playing with robotics using raspberry pi and arduino
Sample Code: https://github.com/whatevergeek/PUGS-SenseHAT-Demo