"The journey of HYBRID CLOUD
Organizations are redesigning their platforms to get the benefits of the innovations in the technology. Hybrid cloud is a cloud computing environment that uses a mix of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms.
The session will cover below areas:
1. Introduction to Hybrid Cloud
2. Comparision between Onprem and Cloud
3. How can a Hybrid cloud strategy help the business?
4. Challenges with Hybrid cloud
5. Role of edge-computing in Hybrid cloud
Participants should have basic understanding of cloud computing and onprem infrastructure.
3 of us will be presenting : Shwetha Lakshman Rao, Ramya Victor, Ranjani Swaminathan. All of us have submitted Speaker profiles